A man goes to sleep in 2003 and wakes up in 1834
Jim Poyser's BBC radio series about the misadventures of Jason Slater, a 21st-century English teacher from Manchester, who wakes up one morning to find himself in Macclesfield in the year 1834, being called Tarquin, third son of Lord Belport and with a faithful valet named Ned, a suspicious older brother, a spurned ex-girlfriend now engaged to his "brother", no idea how he got there and what looks like no way of returning to his own time.
- What Century Are You Living In? (39.8Mb)
- The Time Machine (40.2Mb)
- Strong Continental Lager (39.1Mb)
- Dentists and Lovers (40.3Mb)
- London (39.5Mb)
- Victorian Principles (40Mb)
MP3 files hosted by archive.org.