All Things Are Possible
LibriVox recording of All Things Are Possible by Lev Shestov. (Translated by S. S. Koteliansky.)
Read in English by Expatriate
A passionate exponent of Russian Existentialism, Lev Shestov is little known in the English-speaking world but had an extensive influence on philosophy and literature in the first half of the 20th century, his influence imprinting thinkers and writers as diverse as D. H. Lawrence, Nicholas Berdyaev, Georges Bataille, and Edmund Husserl. Driven out of Russia by the Bolshevik Revolution, Shestov continued to live, study, and write in Paris, where he died. - Summary by Expatriate
For further information, including links to online text, reader information, RSS feeds, CD cover, M4B Audiobook, or other formats (if available), please go to the LibriVox catalog page for this recording.
For more free audio books or to become a volunteer reader, visit LibriVox.org.
- 01 - Foreword by D.H. Lawrence (6.8Mb)
- 02 - Part I, Sections 01-16 (15.3Mb)
- 03 - Part I, Sections 17-22 (16.2Mb)
- 04 - Part I, Sections 23-34 (18.8Mb)
- 05 - Part I, Sections 35-53 (17.5Mb)
- 06 - Part I, Sections 54-76 (17Mb)
- 07 - Part I, Sections 77-85 (17.5Mb)
- 08 - Part I, Sections 86-102 (18.5Mb)
- 09 - Part I, Sections 103-122 (19.3Mb)
- 10 - Part II, Sections 01-03 (16.7Mb)
- 11 - Part II, Sections 04-09 (16.5Mb)
- 12 - Part II, Sections 10-14 (18.2Mb)
- 13 - Part II, Sections 15-23 (17.7Mb)
- 14 - Part II, Sections 24-32 (18.9Mb)
- 15 - Part II, Sections 33-40 (18.7Mb)
- 16 - Part II, Sections 41-44 (15.3Mb)
- 17 - Part II, Sections 45-46 (14.2Mb)
MP3 files hosted by archive.org.