The Destruction Factor
The Destruction Factor is a 1978 BBC radio play written by James Follett and starring T. P. McKenna, Paul Copley and Rosalind Adams.
Agriculturist Ralph Exon has created a new strain of Soya Bean plant, (dubbed "The Exon Strain") in an effort to alleviate famine in the Third world. The plant is remarkably hardy and efficient - growing over two feet in the space of half an hour under almost any conditions. However, it has an unexpected side effect.
- The Seeds of Creation (25.5Mb)
- The Devil's Harvest (25.6Mb)
- The Wings Of Azreal (25.5Mb)
- Birdstrike (25.7Mb)
- Search and Destroy (25.4Mb)
- World Without Fire (25.3Mb)
MP3 files hosted by archive.org.