My First Planet
My First Planet is a sitcom set on a newly-founded space colony. Unfortunately, the leader of the colony died on the voyage, so his Number 2, Brian (Nicholas Lyndhurst) is now in charge.
Brian's a nice enough chap, but no alpha male, and his desire to sort things out with a nice friendly meeting infuriates the colony's Senior Medical Officer Lillian, who'd really rather everyone was walking round in tight colour coded tunics and saluting each other. She's also in charge of Project Adam, the plan to conceive and give birth to the first colony-born baby. Unfortunately, the two people hand-picked for this purpose - Carol and Richard - were rather fibbing about being a couple, just to get on the trip.
Add in an entirely unscrupulous Chief Scientist, Mason and also Archer an idiot maintenance man who believes he's an "empath" rather than a plumber, and you're all set to answer the question - if humankind were to colonise space, is it destined to succumb to self-interest, prejudice and infighting? (By the way, the answer's "yes". Sorry.)
- The Landing has Landed (12.8Mb)
- Hairdresser from Space (12.8Mb)
- The Noticeboard of Doom (12.8Mb)
- Inglorious Barters (12.8Mb)
- Sample of Terror (12.8Mb)
- One Small Naughty Step for Man (38.7Mb)
- They Came to Test our Brains (12.7Mb)
- Adjective from Space (12.8Mb)
- Let Me Entertain Me (38.6Mb)
- Day Trip to Terror (12.6Mb)
MP3 files hosted by archive.org.