Thirteen-part radio adaptation from 1932
Produced by George Edwards, Frankenstein was a radio series adapted from Mary Shelley’s novel The Modern Prometheus. The story was about Baron Victor Frankenstein, a genius yet mad scientist who thinks that he can create a living man from dead bodies. When the show ended in 1932, it had a total of 13 episodes.
- The Wanderer (4.3Mb)
- Strange Genesis (4.4Mb)
- The Power and the Price (4.3Mb)
- The Monster Returns (4.5Mb)
- A Death in the Woods (4.1Mb)
- The Hunter and the Hunted (4.4Mb)
- The Promise (4.3Mb)
- Reunion on Ornkey Island (4.4Mb)
- Bitter Homecoming (4.4Mb)
- Vendetta (4.2Mb)
- Escape and Exile (4.2Mb)
- Pursuit (4.3Mb)
- The Last Death (4.4Mb)
MP3 files hosted by archive.org.