The Guns of Navarone
Dramatisation of the Alastair MacLean novel
Navarone is a fictional Greek island, upon which the Nazis have built a huge gun emplacement. Hundreds of British soldiers are stranded on a nearby island and the guns must be put out of action before they can be rescued. The guns though cannot be attacked from sea or air - only from the island of Navarone itself.
The story was inspired by a 1944 attack on a gun emplacement on the Italian island of Elba.
- Guns of Navarone 01 (9.6Mb)
- Guns of Navarone 02 (10Mb)
- Guns of Navarone 03 (9.8Mb)
- Guns of Navarone 04 (9.7Mb)
- Guns of Navarone 05 (9.3Mb)
MP3 files hosted by archive.org.