Bridget Christie Minds The Gap
Bridget Christie noticed that misogyny, like shiny leggings, had made an
unexpected comeback. But did it ever really go away?
Bridget Christie Minds the Gap is a stand-up comedy series on the
state of British feminism today. An incident involving a man, a smell and a
well known bookstore made her ask what place feminism has in modern Britain,
whether the fight has been won or is being fought on different fronts. Plus,
why did Bic launch the Bic for Her - a pen specifically designed for a woman's hand?
- Feminism is a dirty word (12.7Mb)
- Women. And other women (12.8Mb)
- Women's bodies (12.6Mb)
- A personal take on modern feminism (12.7Mb)
- A perfectly normal woman (12.7Mb)
- Bridget takes her activism to a new level (12.6Mb)
- Bootylicious (12.4Mb)
- Not grateful to Russell Brand (12.6Mb)
MP3 files hosted by archive.org.