Moon Over Africa
1930s radio drama about an expedition to the lost city of Atlantis
Not much is known about the radio series Moon Over Africa. It is thought to be a South African radio show which aired around 1937 or 1938. There are 26 episodes lasting 15 minutes each. Since nothing is really known about the series we are not sure if there were episodes which aired before, or after, these 26 episodes.
The 26 episodes follow an expedition led by Professor Anton Edwards as they search for the missing city of Atlantis. They follow the directions of a shrunken head which speaks the ancient language of the people of Atlantis and run into many strange dangers in the African jungle.
From the Old Time Radio Researchers Group.
- The Talking Head (5.3Mb)
- The Atlantis Quest (5.5Mb)
- Jungle Trance (5.2Mb)
- The Sacred Python (5.4Mb)
- The Rhinoceros Hill (5.5Mb)
- Captured by Cannibals (5.6Mb)
- Escape (5.3Mb)
- A New Land (5Mb)
- Inside the Volcano (5.4Mb)
- Prisoners in the Palace (5.6Mb)
- Sacrificed (5.4Mb)
- Revolution (5.3Mb)
- The Secret of the Talking Head (5.4Mb)
- Passage of the Rock (5.7Mb)
- Witch Woman of the Rock (5.2Mb)
- Back to the Jungle (5.4Mb)
- The Eyes of the Moon (5.3Mb)
- The Leopard Cult (5.3Mb)
- Leopard Woman (5.3Mb)
- The Devil Doll (5.5Mb)
- White Magic (5.4Mb)
- Native Revenge (5.3Mb)
- Whispering Forest of Death (5.4Mb)
- Treachery (4.8Mb)
- The Orchids of Death (5.6Mb)
- The Treasure of the Ancients (5.6Mb)
MP3 files hosted by archive.org.