January 16th, 1967...A secret agent resigns from MI6, then wakes up to find himself imprisoned in 'The Village' - a bizarre community with a cheery veneer, but an underbelly of mystery and threat.
All occupants of The Village have numbers instead of names, with our secret agent forced to accept the mantel of Number Six.
The authorities running this Village are intent on discovering why Number Six resigned - but it's a secret he steadfastly refuses to divulge.
As the drama unfolds, the authorities, in the guise of the sinister Number Two, try ever more ingenious and aggressive means to bend Number Six to their will. All the while, Number Six is intent on two aims: to escape and to find out 'Who is Number One?'
- S01E01 The Prisoner Departure & Arrival (71.6Mb)
- S01E02 The Prisoner The Schizoid Man (57.7Mb)
- S01E03 The Prisoner Your Beautiful Village (56.6Mb)
- S01E04 The Prisoner The Chimes Of Big Ben (72.3Mb)
- S02E01 The Prisoner I Met A Man Today (65.1Mb)
- S02E02 The Prisoner Project Six (48.4Mb)
- S02E03 The Prisoner Hammer into Anvil (55.3Mb)
- S02E04 The Prisoner Living in Harmony (59.8Mb)
- S03E01 The Prisoner Free For All (60.8Mb)
- S03E02 The Prisoner The Girl Who Was Death (65.3Mb)
- S03E03 The Prisoner The Seltzman Connection (64.8Mb)
- S03E04 The Prisoner No One Will Know (65.9Mb)
MP3 files hosted by archive.org.