Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Readings of the detective stories
Source: Doyle, A.C. (1892) The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes London, England: George Newnes Ltd.
Recorded by Lit2Go, copyright © 2006–2020 by the University of South Florida.
- A Scandal in Bohemia (41.4Mb)
- The Red-Headed League (42.7Mb)
- A Case of Identity (32.7Mb)
- The Boscombe Valley Mystery (46Mb)
- The Five Orange Pips (37.3Mb)
- The Man With the Twisted Lip (44.6Mb)
- The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle (37.3Mb)
- The Adventure of the Speckled Band (48Mb)
- The Adventure of the Engineers Thumb (39.8Mb)
- The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor (38.9Mb)
- The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet (45.2Mb)
- The Adventure of the Copper Beeches (48.3Mb)
MP3 files hosted by etc.usf.edu.