BBC Radio comic monologues by the Welsh geek Siadwel (12 30min episodes)
BBC Radio Wales comedy series broadcast in 12 episodes from 2014 to 2016, written by and starring the fascinating John Sparkes, featuring the rambling monologues of the geeky Welsh poet Siadwel (who previously appeared in the BBC TV show Naked Video and the BBC Radio show Bodgers, Banks & Sparkes).
- S01 E01 (24.9Mb)
- S01 E02 (25.1Mb)
- S01 E03 (25.2Mb)
- S01 E04 (25Mb)
- S02E01 Tradition, Going Away (12.6Mb)
- S02E02 Old Mr Gacky, Jobs (12.3Mb)
- S02E03 A Little Learning, Health & Safety (12.7Mb)
- S02E04 Charity, I Don't Understand (12.6Mb)
- S03E01 Births Deaths Marriages, Shopping (25.3Mb)
- S03E02 Nan Versus Grandad, Modern Times (25Mb)
- S03E03 Unfortunate Gary Price, Out & About (25Mb)
- S03E04 Winter, Welshcakes & Vampires (25.3Mb)
MP3 files hosted by archive.org.