The ABC of Atoms
LibriVox recording of The ABC of Atoms by Bertrand Russell.
Read in English by MaybeCordelia; Owlivia; J. M. Smallheer; Arden; Rick Jay; jennyvoix; justforfun123; Usha Ganesh
A short introductory book about atoms, subatomic particles and new (at that time) physics theories.
For further information, including links to online text, reader information, RSS feeds, CD cover or other formats (if available), please go to the LibriVox catalog page for this recording.
For more free audio books or to become a volunteer reader, visit librivox.org.
M4B Audiobook (93MB)
- Introductory (9.2Mb)
- The Periodic Law (12.6Mb)
- Electrons and Nuclei (15.4Mb)
- The Hydrogen Spectrum (14.3Mb)
- Possible States of the Hydrogen Atom (10.7Mb)
- The Theory of Quanta (7.4Mb)
- Refinements of the Hydrogen Spectrum (17Mb)
- Rings of Electrons (12.4Mb)
- X-Rays (12.7Mb)
- Radio-Activity (14.7Mb)
- The Structure of Nuclei (12.4Mb)
- The New Physics and the Wave Theory of Light (12Mb)
- The New Physics and Relativity (14Mb)
MP3 files hosted by archive.org.