The authorities running this Village are intent on discovering why Number Six resigned
January 16th, 1967... A secret agent resigns, then wakes up to find himself imprisoned in ‘The Village’ — a bizarre community with a cheery veneer, but an underbelly of mystery and threat. All occupants of The Village have numbers instead of names, with our secret agent forced to accept the mantel of Number Six.
The authorities running this Village are intent on discovering why Number Six resigned — but it’s a secret he steadfastly refuses to divulge. As the drama unfolds, the authorities, in the guise of the sinister Number Two, try ever more ingenious and aggressive means to bend Number Six to their will. All the while, Number Six is intent on two aims: to escape and to find out ‘Who is Number One?’
- 1.01 - Departure and Arrival (35.9Mb)
- 1.02 - The Schizoid Man (28.9Mb)
- 1.03 - Your Beautiful Village (28.3Mb)
- 1.04 - The Chimes of Big Ben (36.2Mb)
- 2.01 - I Met a Man Today (32.6Mb)
- 2.02 - Project Six (24.3Mb)
- 2.03 - Hammer into Anvil (27.7Mb)
- 2.04 - Living in Harmony (29.9Mb)
MP3 files hosted by archive.org.